This is a set of 5 CAD designed and CAM produced single clips for our PTFE tubing ( optimally ) or PU tubing. Made from MIL spec ballistic polycarbonate and designed according to the best industrial practices for heat protection.
The clips comply with MIL-STD-810G .
Service temperature: 105 degrees c.
Max temperature: 130 degrees c.
They are designed with a wide opening to allow an easy insertion of the tube, yet strong clipping effect.
This proprietary design gives the following benefits:
- Ultra light material.
- 50 degrees bend capacity allow easy insertion and removal of the sleeve.
- Superior bonding capability to resin laminates with CA gel. This was one of the major design requirement and these clips outperform by far any other product on the market on that matter.
- Large clipping area giving a very high retaining effect.
- Allows the tube to slide for easy loom adjustment.
- Easy to clip-on remove for Tygon line.
- These DO NOT PINCH the lines.
We recommend using these clips wit our PTFE high temperature tubing.
Try this product and you will never come back to other clips again!